Friday 30 October 2009

RBS Money Re-design





This is one of my routes for the money re-design. The problem i have with this project is my original designs looked like a bank note, but i want to completely erase designing on the pretense of what a bank note "should" look like, why can't a bank note become a piece of graphic art or an object? I'm not going to go into too much detail but my original idea was that each note would become another part to create a pinhole camera, enabling a person to take pictures of what they feel is "Scottish" to them. After alot of head scratching and many cups of tea Ive found away around the mechanics of it. The designs are very much the opposite to a normal bank note, but my aim is to modernise and almost re-invent RBS to a much younger generation.



No comments:

Post a Comment