Saturday 10 October 2009

Belhaven Fruit Ice Concepts (01)



One of my three routes for the packaging design of Behlaven Fruit Ice. I've used a short typograhpic narrative (typeface: Didot) to try and set the scene with the flavour and product name highlighted, plus a smaller blurb underneath to describe the actual contents a bit more.

Instead of picturing the fruit itself, I have chosen to represent the texture of the fruit ice using silk - giving the impression that it's smooth and luxurious. Also, hopefully giving an idea of the colour inside.

At the moment I can't quite pick beween the full image sleeve and having a small band but I love the simplicity and vibrancy of both!



1 comment:

  1. I really love these, especially the typography examples.

    They are not quite right yet, but a lovely concept.

    Two really interesting and compelling examples.

    Myrna

    ReplyDelete