Thursday 30 July 2009

News Update

So we've been really busy the past few weeks, admittedly alot of failed projects and a few successful projects have kept us busy. I finally finished re-building my guitar back together (ill post some pics soon) also were working closely with some really good guys that produce 100% local artisan cider. were working with the company on a brand identity project, thrown in with some label/web design were really excited to get started. (more about that in the next few weeks) were also taking a well deserved trip to Loch Tay next week, but more importantly a good photography opportunity, I'm looking forward to using my SLR and Polaroid camera again. Also check out my very good friend Marianne's website, shes a really great designer and deserves a mention http://www.itsmarianne.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment